Friday, May 18, 2007

RUMBLE!!!!!

We had a big rumble yesterday night! We had to beg forever to get stupid Darry to let us fight. Not as much as Pony though, since we can beat up him so easily. He's such a weakling, no offence, but its true. Anyways, finally Darry let us all go (what an overprotective big brother). Dally came over and so did Steve and Two-Bit and Johnny and all the guys. Then we walked over to the empty lot and waited for the Socs to come, fashionalby late like always. It drives us crazy that they think they're so much better than us. Too bad we wipped their butts so bad!!! Haha!!!! We mostly fought together but sometimes we'd have pity on Johnny and Pony so we'd help them a bit. Dally came and teamed up with KitKat some, but not cuz she needed it. OMG!!! Then all of a sudden Dally's cousin Rusty James showed up! I know, his name's a bit weird but (me-Bubblegum) I'll admit he was hot!!! He looked a lot like Dally, but in my opinion he was a bit hotter. He even came and fought a bit beside me, and I kinda showed off a bit for him...I really hope he sticks around for a while. After the rumble we all went back to my place and I really like him. He lives in a different neighbourhood and hangs out with a different gang, but hopefully we'll see more of him. Or at least I will...anyways we had a really sweet rumble. It was tons of fun and we had a big party afterwards. Its like 2 in the morning now so we better get off to bed. Everyone just left. See ya all around.

10 comments:

Dally Winston said...

that was a great rumble.

and bubblegum, I new there was something up with you and my cousin...

I~Love~Sodapop! said...

dam u two sound pretty tuff!!!

Dally Winston said...

they are

darrel curtis said...

hey i am not overprotected and leave pony alone thats mean to call him weak

KitKat & Bubblegum Curtis said...

we're sorry Darry

Dally Winston said...

haha there sorry man ha

Anonymous said...

I WONDER IF U MEAN IT OH WELL I DON'T MEAN ANY SRRYS TO MY SISTER CONSIDERING THE FACT I HATE HER SO MUCH IF U READ MY BLOG U WILL SEE Y

Johnny Cake and Dallas Winston said...

Hey. These blogs are all really cool but everyone knows that the curtis BROTHERS dont have any sisters. And also everyone knows that the only person that dally will ever love is johnny. the pages are neat though, but it needs editing.

alyssa=] said...

^^^^

???

i ♥soda and Dally♥ said...

that sounds like a sweet rumble i wish i was there